Mark A. Fenaughty
CPA, Principal Tax and Accounting Department
Mark A. Fenaughty, CPA, is a principal in the Tax and Accounting Department at MBAF.
Since 1985, Mark has been providing extensive services in tax preparation, accounting, tax planning, tax research, tax examinations and business consulting to a wide range of companies in various industries with an emphasis on automotive dealerships and oil and gas companies.
Mark’s areas of specialization include domestic tax and financial planning for corporations, partnerships and individuals, representation of clients during examinations by the Internal Revenue Service and due diligence reviews.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami - Board of Directors Chair, Audit, Finance and Compliance Committee Chair
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Miami - Board of Directors, Secretary
- Saint Louis Catholic Church - Finance Committee
- Florida lnternational University - Master of Science in Taxation
- University of Florida - Bachelor of Science in Accounting