CPA*, JD, Principal Tax and Accounting Department
Leif has been in the public accounting and tax practice since 1988. He is both an accountant and an attorney, bringing a well-rounded perspective to the financial needs of his clients. His primary expertise focuses on estates, trust and high net worth individuals including any ancillary tax planning with various asset classes such as international and real estate. Leif has in-depth experience with financial products and reviews the vast majority of MBAF's non-profit clients and advises the firm's high net worth individuals on domestic and non-domestic tax issues.
Before joining MBAF, Leif practiced in New York and in New Jersey where he also worked with hedge funds and investment partnerships. He was also a co-director of the Estate and Trust Group at a prior CPA firm.
*Licensed to practice in the states of Florida and New York
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Miami Estate Planning Council - Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York Law School - Juris Doctor
- Binghamton University (SUNY) - Bachelor of Science in Accounting