David G. Barbeito
CPA, CEPA, Principal Audit Department Department Head, Audit Department
David G. Barbeito, CPA, CEPA, is the principal-in-charge of the Audit Department at MBAF and heads the Middle Market Group.
Since 1997, David has been providing auditing, consulting and tax services to companies in various industries including financial institutions, healthcare companies, hospitality, professional sports franchises, and stadiums, real estate and wholesale/distribution primarily in the food business.
David is experienced in first-time through audit engagements. David has also been involved in the preparation of income tax returns for his clients and has recommended and implemented tax saving strategies such as LIFO conversion and IC-DISC’s. These clients range in size from $10 million to $500 million.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- American Diabetes Association - Board Member
- Autism Speaks - Miami-Dade Young Professionals Committee Chairman
- Top 40 under 40 Honoree - South Florida Business Journal, 2012
- Florida International University - Master of Accounting
- Florida International University - Bachelor of Accounting