Ana Del Cerro-Fals
CPA, Director Tax and Accounting Department
Ana del Cerro-Fals, CPA, is a director in the Tax and Accounting Department at MBAF. She has been in public accounting since 2000. Ana provides extensive compliance and consulting services to entities in various industries including consumer products, financial institutions, manufacturing, professional athletes, technology and Internet and wholesale/distribution.
Ana is experienced in providing tax services to many national and international public (SEC) and privately held companies as well as resident and non-resident individuals. She specializes in the taxation of financial institutions including foreign investment in the U.S. and U.S. investment abroad.
Prior to joining MBAF, Ana worked at a "Big Four" firm for four years.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- United Way of Miami-Dade - Young Leaders
- University of Miami Alumni Association
- Our Lady of Lourdes Academy Alumni Association
- University of Miami - Master of Science in Taxation
- University of Miami - Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting